Manufacturing Strategy and Implementation Engineer
At First Resonance, we're on a mission to redefine the manufacturing landscape with our groundbreaking software solution, ION. Our commitment to innovation empowers cutting-edge companies across the globe to achieve excellence in manufacturing with superior speed, quality, and traceability. We are expanding our team and looking for a Manufacturing Strategy and Implementation Engineer to bring their unique blend of manufacturing insight, project management prowess, and communication excellence to our Customer Success team.
The Manufacturing Strategy and Implementation Engineer will be pivotal in understanding our clients' manufacturing environments and developing strategic implementation plans to enhance their operational efficiency using our ION platform. This role demands a deep understanding of manufacturing processes, exceptional project management skills, and the ability to communicate complex plans effectively to executive teams.
- Conduct thorough walkthroughs of client manufacturing facilities to gain insights into their processes, challenges, and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop comprehensive implementation plans that leverage ION to enhance manufacturing efficiency, quality, and traceability.
- Present strategic plans to client executive teams, clearly communicating the benefits, expected outcomes, and timeline of the implementation.
- Lead the execution of implementation plans, coordinating with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and successful delivery.
- Monitor and report on the progress of implementation projects, adjusting strategies as necessary to meet project goals and timelines.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and First Resonance's product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams to ensure client needs are met and feedback is actioned.
- Continuously update knowledge and skills in manufacturing technologies, project management methodologies, and leadership trends to stay at the forefront of the industry.
- Provide technical training and support to customers and partners, ensuring they maximize the benefits of ION.
- Champion user engagement and retention strategies, creating automated tools and processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, preferably in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment, with a proven track record of improving manufacturing processes and outcomes.
- Strong project management skills, with experience leading complex projects from conception to completion.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to engage and persuade executive-level audiences.
- Deep understanding of manufacturing principles, workflow optimization, and efficiency enhancement.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Ability to travel up to 40% to client sites for assessments, presentations, and ongoing project management.
- Leadership qualities, including the ability to motivate teams, manage conflicts, and drive projects forward.
- Familiarity with modern manufacturing technologies (e.g., IoT, automation, data analytics) is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance; medical, vision, dental, & life insurance.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Team outings, group lunches, open office, happy hours.
- Paid holidays, sick days.
- Flexible Fridays (remote /work from anywhere) and PTO.
Pay is based on factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience and skillset, and location. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity and benefits.
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.