Product Marketing Specialist
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Product Marketing Specialist is focused on driving business growth by increasing product awareness, executing go-to-market plans, and supporting the sales team with effective sales tools and messaging. This role will foster a deep understanding of our customers and users, write product messaging and copy, for marketing campaigns, websites, sales enablement materials, and other initiatives. Because First Resonance is a start-up, our employees wear a lot of hats so this role will be expected to help with other marketing initiatives outside of product marketing, including events and conferences and marketing automation.
- Work with our Product team and VP of Marketing to develop product positioning, value propositions, and key product messaging that resonates with our target buyers and influencers.
- Define, write, and manage design of product-driven marketing and sales materials such as one sheets, pitch decks, competitive battlecards, web page content, blog posts, and white papers.
- Interview customers and write case studies, testimonials, videos, quotes, webinars, conference presentations, and more.
- Understand the competitive landscape and provide analysis on how products differentiate themselves within the marketplace.
- Manage social media channels, engage with followers, and post regularly.
- Manage our hosted events and industry conference schedule, including research and all associated planning and deliverables.
- Manage execution of marketing programs including but not limited to webinars, email communications, referral programs, cross-sell/upsell campaigns and nurture programs.
- Write and create emails in Hubspot, generate lists for sends, and handle light marketing automation tasks like building workflows and campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write clear and compelling marketing copy that presents complex ideas in an easy-to-understand way
- 2+ years product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company or manufacturing company
- Manufacturing experience strongly valued
- Positive and resilient personality, able to respond to changing requirements and evolving business needs
- Enjoys fast-paced working environments, acts with urgency and is deadline-driven.
- Well-organized with ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time while maintaining rigorous attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- MS Excel proficiency is required.
The expected salary range for this position is $125,000-$170,000.
The compensation package will also include an initial equity grant, in addition to a range of generous medical, dental, vision and other perks & benefits.
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of job-related factors such as skill set, geographic location, market demands, experience, and education / certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications.
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance; medical, vision, dental, & life insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Team outings, group lunches, an open office, happy hours
- Paid holidays, sick days
- Flexible Friday and PTO
First Resonance is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
JOIN THE TEAM AND INSPIRE THE WORK
Pay is based on factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience and skillset, and location. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity and benefits.
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.