Senior Software Engineer
We're seeking a spirited Senior Software Engineer to join our mission of revolutionizing the ion Factory OS for next-gen hardware creators. As a full-time addition at our lively Los Angeles, CA HQ (Downtown), you'll play a crucial role in our dynamic engineering team.
Fired up to support eVTOLs, rockets, robots, and autonomous vehicles makers? Our engineering team is all about backing companies tackling humanity's boldest challenges. Join our diverse squad, renowned for quick learning, sharp thinking, and agile execution.
While spontaneous ping pong duels might occur, our primary focus is on empowering ion customers with cutting-edge data infrastructure. Ready to make an impact on hardware and Industry 4.0? Let's dive in!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Write clean, scalable, and easily maintainable code across the stack
- Deliver exceptional features with a keen focus on user experience and performance
- Actively engage in daily stand-ups, planning sessions, and review meetings to foster collaboration
- Nurture growth and success by mentoring and supporting fellow engineers
- Drive continuous optimization of application performance and refine team processes
- On-site at our Los Angeles HQ
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Proficiency in front-end and back-end programming languages
- Experience with API development and consumption
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks, libraries, and build tools
- Solid understanding of relational databases and Object Relational Mapping libraries
- Hands-on experience with version control systems (e.g., Git)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Experience shipping production quality code in React and Python
- Expertise with Typescript,GraphQL, Apollo Client, Postgres, and SQLAlchemy
- Experience working in distributed/cloud environments (AWS/Azure/GCP) with a CI/CD processes
- A background in building enterprise applications or working in a manufacturing environment
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance; medical, vision, dental, & life insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Team outings, group lunches, an open office, happy hours
- Paid holidays, sick days
- Flexible Fridays and PTO
First Resonance is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
JOIN THE TEAM AND INSPIRE THE WORK
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.
Something looks off?