Sr Manager Finanace
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2023
We're looking for a results-driven and enthusiastic human with a passion for finance. Your expertise and strategic vision will be instrumental in shaping the financial direction of the organization and contributing to its overall success. Working closely with the leadership team, you will provide financial insights, make data-driven recommendations, ensure compliance, and play a critical role in decision-making processes.
* Chartered Accountant with 3-8 years of Post- Qualification Experience
* Experience with Startups is preferred
* Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussion
* Preparation and finalization of financial statements (monthly, annual), for group reporting, statutory audit, and tax audit.
* Responsible for all financial transactions of Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, Vendor payments, Invoicing, Fixed assets management, Treasury, ensuring documentation of the standard operating procedures and responsibility matrix.
* Setting up and automation of processes relating to payments, revenue and reporting
* Functional guidance to Business units and functions and support Business unit on new business models, expansion plans, new service verticals
* Establishing framework of Internal controls over financial reports, and coordinating with US team on Risk and compliance of the US entity
Need to have
* Strong financial acumen, with the ability to interpret and analyze complex financial data and trends.
* Demonstrated leadership and people management skills, with a track record of building and motivating high-performing finance teams.
* Excellent communication and presentation abilities, capable of effectively conveying financial insights to non-financial stakeholders.
* Strategic mindset with a focus on driving financial performance and contributing to the company's overall business strategy.
* Sound knowledge of financial regulations, accounting standards, and compliance requirements.
* Experience with financial modeling, forecasting, and budgeting tools.
* Integrity, strong ethics, and a commitment to upholding the highest standards of financial practices.
Nice to have
* An unabashed desire to work with A players and an unwillingness to compromise
* Ability to build trust with the team members
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high growth business environment
At Pesto, we value talent density a lot. We believe when people who’re talented & are amazing human beings - we think magic happens. If you’re someone who fits into our culture - we’d love to hear from you! We’ll make sure we make the next few years memorable for all of us.
Alternatively, we'd highly recommend you to not apply in case you don't associate with our culture. We believe no one is a bad/good employee - we want to make sure you enjoy working at Pesto & everyone else enjoys working with you as well. We'd recommend you go through this document to help you get a better understanding of our culture & only apply if you reflect well with it.