Full stack Mentors [MERN stack]
India · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2022
Pesto is building Product Engineers who are ready for the jobs of tomorrow! We remove unknown unknowns in the lives of developers with the help of industry-vetted curriculum and continuous guidance from mentors. Our program helps developers learn product, design, business, and not just engineering skills. This helps them perform much better on the job & have an edge over the market.
Pesto is backed by Balaji Srinivasan, Katie Stanton, Ryan Hoover, Matrix Partners & a series of top angels from India & US. At Pesto, we value talent density a lot. We'd recommend you go through this document to help you get a better understanding of our culture. If you’re someone who fits into our culture - we’d love to hear from you! We’ll make sure we make the next few years memorable for all of us.
About the role - Mentor at Pesto
We are looking for experienced software developers to mentor our developer community! By mentoring at Pesto, you get to..
- Build your leadership and team-management skills,
- Expand your professional network and make life-long friendships,
- Give back to the developer community and earn handsome extra income.
Your responsibilities as a Mentor at Pesto are easier than you think!
- Commit 4 to 5 hours per week to provide mentorship sessions, and guide them in their learning journey
- Conduct monthly mock interviews to help them build confidence and get interview-ready.
- Assess your mentees' strengths and weaknesses, and help them become a rock-solid engineer.
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Prior mentorship or team management experience is good-to-have.
If interested, please apply here & we’ll reach out to you if your profile gets shortlisted.