Senior Data Engineer
We maintain dozens of data feeds corresponding to grid and meter data across over eight grids and three continents worldwide – and we're growing fast. Not to mention, our data involves millions of timeseries at 15-minute resolution. You’ll be responsible for:
• Wrangling new feeds, maintain data quality on existing ones, and support the data science team in understanding the nuances of any particular data set.
• Maintaining and optimize these warehouses
• Digging into the data on an analytical and detailed level to ensure all datasets are sound and ready for modelling.
• This role will involve equal parts engineering and analysis.
• Excellent Python and SQL required. K8s a bonus.
While we are serious about our company’s culture, we aren’t going to force “culture” to prove that we are cool and fun. It’s a company filled with smart, genuinely nice individuals who are passionate about data science, energy and working together to build a product that can have a lasting impact on our planet.
Even though we are a remote company with employees spread across the globe, we still believe human interaction is a good thing. All new employees will fly out to meet their manager within a month of being hired. We will also have an all-company event at least once a year so people can get to know each other in a more fun and social way.
· Competitive salary
· Health insurance
· Free vision and dental insurance
· Monthly gym membership stipend
· Pre-tax commuter benefits
· Stock options
· Flexible work hours
· Company events