Sr. GTM Recruiter
About the Role:
We are hiring for a Sr. Recruiter to help grow our teams! Reporting to the Global Director of Talent Acquisition, this person will sit remotely in India and be a partner to many of our hiring teams across the organization, globally. You will help shape the future of our company and enhance Airbase's effort to attract & recruit a wide range of exceptional talent. We’re a high performing and motivated TA team that likes to laugh and have fun while we tackle meaningful work. We celebrate small and big wins (while staying committed to big results).
This role is based remotely out of India, with working hours of 5:30pm IST - 1:30am IST.
What You'll Do:
- Develop best in class partnerships with hiring managers across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hit hiring goals.
- Consistently generate healthy & high quality candidate pipelines by sourcing, managing inbound applications, employee referral channels, and driving initiatives across recruiting programs like branding, events, hiring drives, etc.
- Develop and report on timely recruiting insights to drive better hiring decisions and improve processes.
- Develop and maintain a best in class candidate experience with a high degree of responsiveness and empathy.
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience for both non-technical and technical roles.
- You've worked for a small, early-stage company and have a track record of solving a variety of problems in recruiting (juggling multiple projects at one time).
- You have experience recruiting for a company with employees dispersed globally and embrace other cultural differences.
- Proven experience sourcing and closing candidates ranging from entry level to Director positions.
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner and trusted advisor.
- You thrive operating in a fast moving, everchanging environment and can provide team clarity to ambiguous and unchartered situations.
- You're savvy and know your way around recruiting technologies like Gem, LI Recruiter, and Greenhouse.
- You run a tight ship when it comes to hiring processes, and you have a natural ability to influence your hiring teams to get the results you're looking for.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity packages, comprehensive benefit plans, parental leave, and generous time off for all of our full-time roles.