Product Marketing Manager
About the role:
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager, preferably with experience in finance, accounting, procurement, or in the fintech space. This role will report to the Director of Product Marketing and work closely with the Product, Enablement, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams. The role is full-time and remote, with at least 4 hours per day in PST working hours.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Own the go-to-market launch process for new products and key components of the Airbase platform, providing strategy, messaging, and coordinating structured launches that drive adoption and sales success. Through this process, ensure alignment with cross-functional teams from Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and more.
- Work closely with Product Managers on all aspects of product launch, ensuring key materials are provided, knowledge is shared, and product teams are supported to ensure product success in the market.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Airbase product and features, and act as the subject matter expert on key product areas. Use this knowledge to provide messaging, value propositions, benefits, and material to support sales and marketing programs.
- Work closely with Sales and Sales Enablement to enable the post-sales teams and provide them with the messaging, collateral, competitive intelligence, and support required across the sales cycle to support pipeline and revenue initiatives.
- Be the voice of the customer by deeply understanding the challenges finance, accounting, and procurement teams face.
- Work with cross-functional departments to synthesize a compelling message that uniquely resonates with customers, prospects, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Research and understand the market, share competitive intelligence, and bring market insights to support product planning.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Background or experience with finance, accounting, or procurement aspects, and a desire to learn fintech, accounting, and procurement basics.
- 2+ years of product marketing experience, with at least 1 year in B2B SaaS.
- A gift for storytelling, the ability to craft compelling messaging, and bring teams together to drive to a collective goal.
- Experience creating a wide array of content: sales collateral, presentations, white papers, videos, blog posts, case studies, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, creating content, delivering directly, creating presentations, and supporting sales in deals.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- A maniacal focus on meeting deadlines and producing tangible results.
- Strong program management skills. Highly cross-functional, detail-oriented, and able to partner with different stakeholders and teams across the company.
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in high-growth, fast-paced environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are a remote-first company, and we recognize you may be in a different timezone. This role needs to work alongside our sales and marketing teams based in ET and PT time zones, where we will have periodic or recurring meetings, and flexibility will be required.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.